Illinois Libertarian Convention 2015
The Libertarian Party of Illinois Annual Convention moves the Springfield Hilton Garden Inn on July 31 and August 1. This year’s two day event will culminate in a buffet banquet featuring keynote speaker, Libertarian National Committee chair, Nicholas Sarwark. http://www.lp.org/nicholas-sarwark
Other features of the convention will include:
FRIDAY NIGHT (No charge to attend)
- Free Deli Buffet
- Registration and socializing with our friends, new and old
- Comedy featuring Mike Weinberg
- The Chairmen, discussion with Q and A featuring Nicholas Sarwark and state chair Lex Green
- The State Organizing Committee and our Annual Business meetings will be Saturday morning (Meeting Agenda and Bylaw proposed changes)
- Who’s Driving workshop presented by Crystal Jurczynski, LPIllinois Campaigns Director
- Luncheon Speaker Jacob Huebert with the Liberty Justice Center
- Libertarianism and the Self’Reliant Movement presented by Jan and Don Stover, Owl Creek Gazette
- Edgar County Watchdogs
- The ever popular Libertarian Jeopardy
Saturday will also have our annual auction. This is one of the most important fundraising events of the year and we are asking for donations. Liberty themed items are ideal, but anything of interest is welcome. In the past we have had items ranging from books to a Kindle, even baked goods and gift baskets. Please donate new or barely used items with values under $100 so more people can bid. Gifts to the Libertarian Party of Illinois are not tax deductible.
Contact email@example.com to donate or volunteer. If you would like a vendor table, rates are a low $25 each. Early Bird attendance rates and packages will be available from May 30 to June 30. The Annual Business meeting is free to every member. Remember to book your rooms as soon as possible. Let’s make this year’s attendance the best ever!
The Hilton Garden Inn is located at 3100 S. Dirksen Parkway in Springfield. We have a block of hotel rooms reserved.
To book your room at our discounted rate click here! This special rate expires July 17th, book your room today!
If you have any questions about this great weekend of liberty, Contact Convention Chair, Lupe Diaz, or call him at 309-287-8914.